Station firmware flash failed, now what?

Simon J. Rowe srowe
Thu Jul 28 06:54:28 PDT 2005

On Thursday 28 Jul 2005 14:37, Andrew Hodel wrote:
> Try reinserting the card, or rebooting the computer. ?When I reflash
> some of my cards do this, a quick reboot brings it back up.

Do you know I tried that straight after the flash failed and the hostap driver
couldn't see the card at all. I swapped back to the orinoco_cs card and it
seemed to be functioning (I don't have an AP to test against at work). Trying
it again now with the hostap_cs module and it has started to work again?!?

wifi0: NIC: id=0x800c v1.0.0
wifi0: PRI: id=0x15 v1.1.1
wifi0: STA: id=0x1f v1.7.4

so the flash *did* work, but I had to wait for the bits to settle down...