FC3, MA311 and hostap (Michael Walter)

Michael Walter michael.walter
Thu Jan 27 01:19:03 PST 2005

Thanks a lot for the information. I just received this card yesterday and
it works just fine. It has "H/W REV:2.0" and "F/W:1.3.6". I did an upgrade
of the station firmware to v1.7.4. "hostap_diag wlan0" now shows up:

> Host AP driver diagnostics information for 'wlan0'
>
> NICID: id=0x8013 v1.0.0 (PRISM II (2.5) Mini-PCI (SST parallel flash))
> PRIID: id=0x0015 v1.0.7
> STAID: id=0x001f v1.7.4 (station firmware)

So if the card has "H/W REV:2.0" and "F/W:1.3.6" it is the right choice for
building up a W-LAN-AccessPoint ;-)

Regards,
M. Walter