Can not control wireless driver after leaving wpa_supplicant

YenJung Chang yenjung
Wed Jan 19 19:55:58 PST 2005

The way of bringing down and up interface does not work everytime.
The only way I can make sure it really works is removing the wireless
module and reinserting again.
Hence, I guess the wireless driver is in a strange stage when
wpa_supplicant is killed.

Regards,
YJ.