ndiswrapper,Cisco Radius PEAP

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Wed Feb 23 22:04:51 PST 2005

On Wed, Feb 23, 2005 at 08:01:37PM -0800, John Knoxville wrote:

> Here is my output after iwconfig wlan0 essid web and then running
> wpa_supplicant.  I will try your suggestion as well.

Is the authentication server that is used here Cisco ACS? It starts
PEAPv1 authentication, but drops the reply from wpa_supplicant. Unless
you are already using wpa_supplicant v0.3.8, please upgrade to that.
After that, try adding phase1="include_tls_length=1" line into the
network configuration block. This makes wpa_supplicant use the
non-standard format Cisco uses some of the PEAPv1 packets (requiring TLS
Message Length field for TLS packets that are not fragmented). This is
known to work around interoperability issues with some Cisco ACS
versions.