can not connect to Cisco 1231 with WPA-PSK(wpa_supplicant 0.3.8 and madwifi)

YenJung Chang yenjung
Wed Feb 16 02:12:18 PST 2005

Thanks for your replies.

Finally, I found the root cause. The WMM was enabled in Cisco AP.
The wpa_supplicant behavior wa normal after closed the WMM in Cisco AP. :)

Thanks again.