Problems with WPA-PSK and madwifi driver

Eduardo Mendes emmendes
Mon Feb 14 07:58:43 PST 2005

Hi ya

Many thanks.

I am not sure what to do.

How can I be sure that wpa_client has succesfully authenticated?

When I try dhclient atho, the system returns

NO DCHPOFFERS received.
No working leases in persistent data base sleeping.

What funny is that etho can get the ip address from the same dhcp server
without a problem.

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Ed