[success] hostapd <> Intel ProSet = authentication fails

Coert coert.vonk
Sat Feb 12 18:07:33 PST 2005

It is working for me.  Just before I got your email, I updated the
PROSet supplicant to the latest and greatest version 7.1.3.2, and that
solved the problem.  I noticed something about server certificates in
the release notes.

That means that all my wireless systems are up and running using WPA.
hostapd running on the access point, and wpa_supplicant running on the
linux supplicants.

For others trying to configure something simular, I added the Intel
PROSet config to my notes at:
 http://www.cybcon.com/~coert/linux/wrap/wireless.html

Thanks for all the help,
Coert Vonk