hostap passive scanning.

Andrea G. Forte andreaf
Wed Feb 9 20:28:57 PST 2005

Does this mean that I cannot perform passive scanning in managed mode at
all?
What is the use of passive scanning in Master mode? Perhaps is related
to IAPP???
Is there a particular reason for choosing not to support passive
scanning in managed mode?
Could I have a pointer to the function collecting the passive scanning
results?

Thanks a lot,
Andrea