PRISM2_NON_VOLATILE_DOWNLOAD in kernel 2.6.14

Pavel Roskin proski
Fri Dec 30 22:42:48 PST 2005

Quoting Jar <jar at pcuf.fi>:

> Pavel Roskin wrote:
>
> > Could you please provide a link to a detailed description of the
> > problem?  Or maybe you could describe it?
>
>    SREC: role=Actor    variant=1 range=1-1 iface=Modem-Firmware (1)
>    card: role=Supplier variant=0 range=1-1 iface=Modem-Firmware (1)
> Incompatible update data.

I see.  Could you please send the output of the following command?

hostap_rid wlan0 get ffff

Please run it before attempts to load any firmware.  It should give the names of
the original firmwares.

In any case, hostap is erring on the safe side, which is the right thing to do.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin