hostapd/wpa_supplicant - new development release v0.5.0

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Sat Dec 24 20:04:59 PST 2005

On Sat, Dec 24, 2005 at 08:41:13PM -0600, John H. wrote:

> you can get the source for wpa supplicant 1.2.0 with zydas driver at
>
> http://www.zydas.com.tw/web_driver/ZD1211_USB/Linux/lnx_wpa_supplicant_1_2_0_0.zip

I know that and that's exactly why I'm asking for someone to contact the
author/copyright holder of the changes for that code. driver_zydas.c has
incorrect copyright statement (Sam is not the author of that file) and
as such, I cannot rely on the license statement in that file. In other
words, that code is not suitable for merging into the wpa_supplicant
distribution until someone can confirm the status of the code with the
real author/copyright holder. Unfortunately, that zip file does not seem
to contain any real contact information for asking about the
zydas-specific changes.