hostapd pae and ad hoc

Frode Medal frodemed
Fri Dec 16 05:02:42 PST 2005

I have searched around a lot to find out how to enable a PAE to be able to filter out
non EAP traffic. However, I have not been able to do this. Can anyone point
me in the right direction on this?

Another thing I'm trying to accomplish is to use hostapd in a ad hoc environment.
So that nodes can authenticate each other based on certificates signed by a
common CA. The reason I want to this is that the use of a RADIUS server is not
possible in my ad hoc network. Is this possible without rewriting hostapd?
The EAP method I prefer is by the way TLS.

I am grateful for any help.

FM