problem with 4 way handshake over wired driver

Javi Bustamante webo_
Wed Dec 7 01:25:56 PST 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to perform WPA authentication over a wired ethernet using
wpa_supplicant, hostapd and freeradius.
I'm using the EAP-TLS method. The EAP authentication goes ok, the
wpa_supplicant receives a EAP-SUCCESS message. The authenticator receives
the MS-MPPE-Send-Key and MS-MPPE-Recv-Key from the radius, but the problem
is that the 4 way handshake doesn't start. ?Why does not the 4 way handshake
start?

I have read that it is possible to integrate xsupplicant with wpa_supplicant
using the -e option with the wpa_supplicant, but I can't find the -e option
in the latest version (wpa_supplicant-0.4.7)

My configurations are this:

hostapd (ineteresting part):

driver=wired
auth_algs=1