wpa_supplicant-EAP-TTLS-PAP issue

Nicolas Will nico
Fri Dec 2 11:09:47 PST 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to use wireless provided by my corporate network. It uses
WPA, EAP-TTLS, PAP phase 2 auth, TKIP, WEP104... THE AP hides its SSID.

Here is what I run:

Distro:      Ubuntu Breezy 5.10
Kernel:      Ubuntu's 2.6.12-10 with no patching of my own
wi-fi card   AT&T pc card on madwifi
madwifi      ath_hal 0.9.14.9 - ath_pci 0.9.6.0
wpasupplicant   0.4.5-0ubuntu1
Access point      Cisco 1220
RADIUS server   Funk wotking with an LDAP directory in the back-end

Command line used:

$ sudo wpa_supplicant -i ath0 -c /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf -D madwifi -dd

Here is a directory with the conf file and an output of the command line:

http://rdo.homelinux.org/~will/wpasupplicant/

It looks like things go somehow well, and then it goes into a loop,
re-scanning, etc...

I'm trying to get my network guys to do some log tracing on the AP and
on the RADIUS server.

I would be thankful for any help provided.

Nico