wpa-psk problem - madwifi with Netgear WGR614 v4

Sriram Chadalavada swenggsri
Tue Apr 19 10:03:13 PDT 2005

Hi everyone,
    I am trying to configure WPA-PSK with FC3 on my
 Toshiba laptop with a built-in Atheros 5211
 card(madwifi driver) and want to connect to a
 Netgear WGR614 v4 access point (Firmware version
5.0_07).

 As seen in the wpa_supplicant debug output
 (zipped attachment), connection to the access point
keeps faltering. While iwconfig shows up the
accesspoint mac address correctly, I have not been
able to get IP connectivity. This problem does not
show up when trying with Windows-XP on my laptop and I
was able to connect to the access point.

 Please let me know if you need any other information
 to help me solve this problem.

 Thank you,
 Sriram