Regarding PEAP wpa_supplicant interoperability

J I jmi_1996
Sat Apr 2 06:59:35 PST 2005

Hi all,

        Is the PEAP authentication protocol in wpa_supplicant is interoperable with IAS server, i am trying to authenticate wpa_supplicant ( PEAP configured as authentication protocol ) with IAS server . But wpa_supplicant is failing to verify the server certificate. The error message is :
"validate server certificate failed - unable to find the issuer of the server certificate".Will the wpa_supplicant accepts the certificate generated by IAS server Certificate Authority tool. If it can then can anybody help me in generating the valid certificate.
         Will the IAS sever recognize the openssl generated certificates ?

Thanks & regards

Yahoo! Messenger