Verify WPA success?

Maxim Burgerhout maxim
Sun Oct 17 09:30:38 PDT 2004

On Thursday 07 October 2004 06:38, Jouni Malinen wrote:

> ( ...)
> Please let me know if any information here is unclear and I'll try to
> make it more understandable (or, well at least document this in the
> wpa_supplicant README).

Thanks for the reply and sorry for my late one! It was very useful for me,
though it leaves one last question. If I do a 'iwlist key' command, I get a
list of four keys. To start off with, three of these are labled 'Off'.
Eventually, more keys are generated (so I understand it from your post), so
more keys will be listed.

My question is this: even though more keys are generated - nice, long 256 bit
keys :) - the label which says 'Currently in use' (or something like that,
I'm not working wireless atm) always says '1'. I hope I misunderstand when I
think this means only the first key is ever used. Do I?

Apart from that: anyone know how the work on the prism54 part is coming along?
I'm itching to buy one of those...

Thanks again,

--

Maxim Burgerhout