hostapd strange shutdown

nondito nondito
Thu Oct 14 08:41:28 PDT 2004

Hi,

This is how each of my hostap.conf looks slike. Am I
doing anything wrong here?

--------------------------------------
interface=wlan0
debug=2
dump_file=/tmp/hostapd-wlan0.dump
daemonize=1
ssid=Madras-449
macaddr_acl=2
auth_algs=3
own_ip_addr=64.235.X.X
nas_identifier=wifi.box7.com
auth_server_addr=64.235.X.Y
auth_server_port=1812
auth_server_shared_secret=ZZZZ
acct_server_addr=64.235.X.Y
acct_server_port=1813
acct_server_shared_secret=ZZZZ
radius_acct_interim_interval=14400

I will give hostapd-0.2.5 a shot later this week.

Thanks,

Nondito.