AW: HostAP on linux 2.6

Karl Rothenhöfer Karl.Rothenhoefer
Mon Oct 11 12:20:59 PDT 2004

Hi,

we have hostap running very reliable and stable on kernel 2.6 (delivered
within SuSE9.1) for ALL0191 and ALL0192. The big advantage with using this
delivery was, that this delivery came with module hostap_cs and hence did
not require own production of it like was necessary previously with the
SuSE9.0 delivery, that came with kernel 2.4. We have made EAP/TLS and PEAP
work on this basis.

So if there is no extra Problem with dwl650+ you may be well adviced to use
kernel 2.6.

Regards