wpa_supplicant: new driver interface API

Sebastian Weitzel togg
Mon Nov 29 06:35:11 PST 2004

> The current development branch in CVS has a new version of the
> wpa_supplicant driver API. This is the major cleanup I had planned for
> the new development branch to fix some design flaws in the original API.

Hi Jouni,

I did not yet found time to look at the source, but do you think it would
be possible to integrate a multi-interface (or multi-config) support to
wpa_supplicant as it is already in hostapd?

It would be nice to support multiple interfaces with one wpa_supplicant to
save memory and configuration overhead.

Regards,
Sebastian Weitzel