pc104 and HOSTAP

Yu-Xi Lim limyuxi
Thu May 20 19:14:04 PDT 2004

On Thu, 20 May 2004 23:53:10 +0000, gaurav dawra
<openapproject at hotmail.com> wrote:
> This might be a very different questions. But i would like to ask does
> hostap driver works with the pc104 and the pc104 to PCMCIA adapter( module)
> mounted  on it.
>
> PLease suggest, I am looking to load linux kernel on one of the PC104 cards,

Yeah, I think it's a very different question. If Linux supports your
PCMCIA chipset (through PCMCIA-CS or direct kernel support), then Host
AP should work on it. You should check with the PCMCIA-CS group
instead. AFAIK, some, but not all PC104 PCMCIA bridges are supported.