disassociated/deauthenticated

Tomas Charvat eaglecz
Fri May 7 12:33:57 PDT 2004

got exactly same problem

once client disassociate and rest of clients get lost as well

if my init script looks like this, it happen much more often

iwpriv wlan2 reset 0
iwpriv wlan2 reset 1
iwpriv wlan2 reset 2
iwpriv wlan2 maccmd 3
iwpriv wlan2 maccmd 4
iwpriv wlan2 maccmd 1
iwpriv wlan2 addmac 00:60:B3:6D:8F:2E # stastny masna
iwpriv wlan2 addmac 00:e0:98:b7:3f:09
iwpriv wlan2 addmac 00:e0:98:b7:3d:94
iwconfig wlan2 essid skolaap retry 30 channel 10

If i change few row like this, it happen only sometime

iwpriv wlan2 reset 0
iwpriv wlan2 reset 1
iwpriv wlan2 reset 2
iwconfig wlan2 essid skolaap retry 30 channel 10
iwpriv wlan2 maccmd 3
iwpriv wlan2 maccmd 4
iwpriv wlan2 maccmd 1
iwpriv wlan2 addmac 00:60:B3:6D:8F:2E # stastny masna
iwpriv wlan2 addmac 00:e0:98:b7:3f:09
iwpriv wlan2 addmac 00:e0:98:b7:3d:94

actualy, when client with USB card or PCI card, both on MS turing off his
machine, all of my clients get lost
and i have to restart interface.

I found that this problem doesnt happen on older kernels, like 2.4.21 to
2.4.22 or so

regards tomas