Cards seeming connect but unable to route traffic?

Kwabbernoot kwabbernoot
Wed May 5 21:56:27 PDT 2004

The 00:00:00:00:00 address is oke because it's probably asking 'who
has ip .....>, right?
If the other side is not answering and there is your problem,
somewhere with layer 1 or 2, wich meens connection or driver is not oke.

Arnaud