Omnidirectional Antennas

Dave dave
Sat Mar 27 13:35:09 PST 2004

Right now I am currently using a 15dBi omnidirectional antenna with
Host-AP on redhat 9 with a senao nl-2511 CD Plus EXT2.  I like the
setup as far as the card and server go, but with the antenna I haven't
been really impressed with it so far.  As of right now I'm getting
about 150m when I should be getting at least 300m.  Has anyone found a
good omnidir antenna for a decent price?
I am getting ready to start my second hot-spot, am looking for a decent
antenna, with the same setup of card and server.

Dave