reconnect problem

Peter peter
Wed Mar 17 03:52:06 PST 2004

hi,

i tested your patch. results:

windows xp (linksys driver): station reassociates and everything seems
to work fine.

linux (hostap): station reassociates, pairwise key handshake works, but
no group key handshake. instead the station station starts reassociating
after every pairwise key handshake. but i would guess that this a
problem in wpa_supplicant or the hostap driver.

thanks alot,
peter

p.s.: implementing a kick after the error was much less work than
understanding the wpa initialisation/resetting would have been ;)