dwl520 reve1 web page

Andrew Barr barr.156
Tue Mar 9 16:22:10 PST 2004

I have learned a lot since I wrote that web page, so I am rewriting it
to describe a better way to set things up (with newer releases of HostAP
you don't really need the script I wrote). I am also trying to find time
to write a DWL-650 rev. P web page, as they are similar. I will post
here when I get the updated version up.

As for the not found errors, I don't know if somebody mistyped the
address but I am pulling it up fine. The link below works for me.

As for the problems with the script, I wrote that for my own use and
really didn't adapt it for general use very well. I wouldn't recommend
using it anymore unless it's already working for you. When I update my
page I am going to detail a better way to load the firmware and
configure your network. I use 'enc open' on my network anyway so
technically 'enc shared' has never been tested with that script.

Andrew