two hostap cards

Joshua Szmajda josh
Wed Mar 3 12:33:25 PST 2004

Perhaps I should add some information:

I can configure the cards separately without a problem (iwconfig wlan0
or wlan1 works fine). I'm also not trying to get the cards to speak to
each other, just to two distinct networks. I can't seem to find any logs
of anything happening at all when I try to associate with either AP
(iwevent is silent). Is there any way to turn on more debugging? Has
anyone set up something like this before?

Thanks.
-Josh