Prism2/2.5/3 Host AP - new release v0.2.3 - 2004-06-20

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Mon Jun 21 06:19:36 PDT 2004

On Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 10:52:23AM +0300, Denis Vlasenko wrote:

> Are there any plans on including this into mainline kernel?

I submitted the kernel code for wireless-2.6 and optionally to mainline
Linux 2.6 tree. So far, it has been only included in wireless-2.6. The
same version should work fine with Linux 2.6, so the merge itself from
wireless-2.6 would be trivial, but I have not pushed for it very
strongly.