replaying captured traffic

security at jonbaer.net security
Tue Jun 15 12:23:06 PDT 2004

I beleive you can code this directly w/ HostAP source (I think), if you can compile the AirJack driver you can
google for a tool called "file2air" which can send a raw binary packet back onto the wire through the
interface.  Im not sure you can replay an entire dump but Im sure it would not be hard w/ a libpcap routine.

- Jon

--
pgp key: http://www.jonbaer.net/jonbaer.asc
fingerprint: F438 A47E C45E 8B27 F68C 1F9B 41DB DB8B 9A0C AF47