How to recognize ACK event

Hongwei Zhang zhangho
Fri Jul 30 20:34:32 PDT 2004

>>Which HostAP function is called when the ACK for
>>current frame is received?
>>

>prism2_tx_ev() will be called for successfully transmitted frames.
>However, please note that more than one frame may be pending in hw
>queue, so "current frame" is somewhat unclear concept.

Just to share my recent experience with hostap-ver-0.1.3, I found that
multiple TX interrupts seem to pop up for the transmission of a single
short UDP packet. This happens to unicast packets, but does not happen
to broadcast packets. I wonder what may be the cause for this phenomenon?

Thanks,

Hongwei