[Fwd: RE: [Madwifi-users] Corrupt frames on wlan0 when ath0 and wlan0 are in the same bridge.]

Sam Leffler sam
Mon Jul 26 09:07:37 PDT 2004

On Monday 26 July 2004 08:27 am, Bob Ketterhagen wrote:
> I am forwarding the fix for the madwifi driver so it will coexist
> properly with hostap in a bridge.
>
> That way both lists have info to fix it.

I have no idea why you'd post this to the hostap list but you should
understand that this fix has been in the WPA branch of madwifi for >6 months
and anyone that's not running the WPA branch of madwifi is using very out of
date code.

	Sam