Compatibility verification failed for the second image.

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Sun Jul 25 13:06:21 PDT 2004

On Sun, Jul 25, 2004 at 08:33:11PM +0100, David Goodenough wrote:

> I have a laptop running a 2.6 kernel and an embedded system running
> a 2.4 kernel and both are running the same 0.1.3 hostap kernel module.

> On the laptop I can upgrade the firmware on Senao cards quite
> happily using these two files, but on the embedded system while
> the primary file is OK, the secondary fails complaining about verification
> errors.
>
> It seems to be complaining about PDR 0x0413 which it is trying to
> find at 0x0000118e length 2.

Could you please verify that you are using prism2_srec from 0.1.3
version on the embedded system? Older versions do not ignore this PDR
entry and end up preventing the download whereas 0.1.3 (and 0.2.x)
ignore this.