DWL-7000ap Signal Strength

Gianluc Redolfi gianred123
Sat Jul 17 14:46:31 PDT 2004

Hi,

I have the same question and don't find an answer .... did you hear some on thsi subject ??

Questions:

1. What is the meaning of RxSignalStrength?
2. What is the meaning of AckSignalStrength?
3. How can I lower the amount of duplicate packets
4. From the Tx and Rx values, can I draw conclusion for the aligning of the antennas?
5. Is it possible one of the antennas to be aligned properly, but the other not, so I can get very high ratio of failed ack. packets and the transfer to be slow because of this issue?