Does HostAp support IEEE 802.11 g and .11a too?

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Wed Jul 21 20:48:45 PDT 2004

On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 05:09:56PM -0400, Pavel Roskin wrote:

> I'm surprised this question is not in FAQ yet, because it's indeed a
> frequently asked question.

I've been too lazy to write this up more explicitly since the first line
of the README and the web page already answer the question.. Anyway,
since I now have the text ready from you (thanks!), this is known as
FAQ#8 from now on. I don't have much confidence in people reading the
FAQ if they don't read the first line of README.. Anyway, at least next
time the reply will be one line reference to FAQ#8..