renaming of radius vendor struct

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Mon Jul 19 19:28:58 PDT 2004

On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 10:17:37AM +0200, Gunter Burchardt wrote:

> I saw that you renamed radius_msg_get_ms_attr() to
> radius_msg_get_vendor_attr(). In this function you use a struct called
> struct radius_attr_vendor_microsoft, but all vendor attributes have the
> same struct (not only microsoft). A (shorter) other name would be great
> :) (e.g. struct radius_attr_vendor).

I was too lazy to verify whether all vendor specific attributes are
required to use the same format and didn't bother changing that at the
time. I verified now, and they are indeed not required to use this
format (SHOULD, not MUST).. Anyway, the ones that are used here use the
same format, so I ended up renaming that struct now.