Ricoh PCI-PCMCIA adapter in HostAP

Patrick Tran tptran
Fri Jan 9 18:31:01 PST 2004

Great thanks, folk.
I did as being tolk. 1st time it failed then tried again after sometime and
it works.
Pavel, thanks for your help. However, it seems that the Dlink card is a Rev

[root at futuplan /]# cardctl ident
Socket 0:
  product info: "D", "Link DWL-650 11Mbps WLAN Card", "Version 01.02", ""
  manfid: 0x0156, 0x0002
  function: 6 (network)

Can you help to confirm this ?
Thanks again