Setting power on 200mw cards

Brian Capouch brianc
Sat Feb 14 20:43:28 PST 2004

I've been slogging through the archives for hours.

I see in the Changelog that the "iwconfig txpower" command has been
removed, but I can't find what the equivalent iwpriv command would be.

I have a 200mw Senao card.  If it comes up in Master mode by default
using the maximum power, I'm OK.  The archives were pretty dicey on that
front, too.  One message says the card will come up in max tx power
mode; another says it will come up in *minimum*

I hope it's not out of line to ask for a bit of guidance.

Thanks.

B.