[Prism54-devel] Re: Spurious disassociations in prismGT STA <-> prism2.5 AP setup

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof
Mon Feb 9 11:26:38 PST 2004

vda, please don't CC to me when mailing the prism54-devel list as I'm on
it.

On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 03:03:15AM +0200, vda at port.imtp.ilyichevsk.odessa.ua wrote:
> On Sunday 08 February 2004 22:18, vda at port.imtp.ilyichevsk.odessa.ua wrote:
> > I will capture unfiltered dump tonight. Right now,
> > it will be considerably diluted by traffic
> > to/from other STAs.
>
> Quick summary:
> prism54 card/firmware/driver spuriously disassociate
> at low to medium signal levels even under light traffic.
> Under heavy traffic this happens even at the very good
> signal levels.
>
> Why is it doing this??!

Not sure. Please submit this to our bugzilla. Try increasing the
VERBOSE in islpci_mgt.h to 0x05 for both conditions and post. Then,
if we can't pinpoint the problem we'll have to check logs with VERBOSE
set to 0xFF. These should probably be not be posted and just have them
available on some external server.

	Luis