wpa_supplicant / ndiswrapper / Dell WLAN 1450 / Slackware

pschlesi at uci.edu pschlesi
Thu Dec 23 09:10:09 PST 2004

Dear Jouni,

Both of those suggestions worked!  ap_scan MUST be set to 1 for my D-Link
614+ (0 or 2 won't work) - it won't talk to it in any other fashion
(scan_ssid can be 1 or 0).

However, I had to make one modification to my D-Link 614+ (firmware 3.43)
- I had to enable the broadcasting of my ssid (which I'd rather not do).
Is this a wpa_supplicant or a ndiswrapper issue?

Ideas?

- Phil