Kernel 2.6.9 problem - undefined symbol __adddf3

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Wed Dec 22 19:45:50 PST 2004

On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 11:59:45AM +0000, Mr Asustec wrote:

> I have tried to install HostAP driver 0.1.3 with my
> new kernel 2.6.9 but I receive an error:
> "hostap_cs: unknown symbol __adddf3"
> Do you know the reason?

Looks like a potentially incorrect compiler flags.. I would highly
recommend updating to newer version of the Host AP driver and the kernel
Makefile-based build (i.e., just 'make' in Host AP root directory).
0.1.x versions are unlikely to get much fixes for recent 2.6.x kernels.