my clients

Brian Sturgill zen_hacker
Wed Dec 22 03:00:41 PST 2004

ls /proc/net/hostap/wlan0 if your hostap interface is wlan0. In that
directory, there will be a file for each client you have connected named
with the mac address of each client. Here is what my machine looks like:

[root at Hostap root]# ls  /proc/net/hostap/wlan0
00:02:6f:05:53:45  ap          ap_debug  bss_list  debug  scan_results  wds
00:06:25:45:77:c9  ap_control  aux_dump  crypt     pda    stats