WEP-reg

sudha.ramachandra at wipro.com sudha.ramachandra
Mon Dec 20 19:39:19 PST 2004

hi

  can anybody help me out with the implementation of WEP 152 bit  and 256 bit key support in the hostap source code.....as i am doing this as a part of my academic project....My expereince regarding this is very less...

with regards
sudha

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin at wipro.com immediately