Belkin F5d6020y -- which chipset??

Derek Chan dwc+hostap
Mon Dec 20 13:46:50 PST 2004

On Mon, Dec 20, 2004 at 01:30:31PM +0100, Ajeet Nankani wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As i am in process of buying prism(2/2.5/3) chipset based cards, which
> are quite hard to find here in Sweden, so i want to know about this
> BELKIN card which is F5d6020, but how to find which chipset it is using
> as after searching on internet, i could not find out which chipset this
> card has.
>
> Do anyone of you have this card and or knows which chipset it has.

A good resource I've found for finding chipsets is here:

http://www.linux-wlan.org/docs/wlan_adapters.html.gz

It looks like there are multiple versions of the f5d6020 that use
different chipsets.  There may be additional markings on the card or the
box that might indicate what version this is.... I'd guess that most of
the ones being sold now are probably the later versions though.

 - Derek

--
Be the change you want to see in the world
        -- Mahatma Gandhi