Does Hostap supports EAP-TTLS & EAP-PEAP authentication mechanism?

Preethi Mohan preethi.kp
Wed Dec 15 20:48:36 PST 2004

Does hostapd supports LEAP with an external server.Or for supporting
LEAP do we have to change the hostapd code.Is LEAP standard different
from that of 802.1x standard?

Regards
Preethi