Two hostap access points in the same computer

David Goodenough david.goodenough
Fri Dec 10 01:03:20 PST 2004

I am also running long links, the longest is 7km but that is ad-hoc
not AP.  The longest AP links are about 3km.  All seem to work
without getting in each other's way.

Maybe it should not work, but it does.  But then bumble bees
weren't supposed to be able to fly until someone came up with
some better theories recently.

David