Hostapd - Missing include files in driver.c, driver_wired.c & driver_madwifi.c

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Fri Dec 3 18:49:46 PST 2004

On Thu, Dec 02, 2004 at 11:58:47AM +0000, Steve wrote:

> When compiling hostapd there are a number of warnings,
> focusing on the 3 driver interface source files. driver.c ,
> driver_wired.c and driver_madwifi.c
>
> driver_wired.c: In function `handle_read':
> driver_wired.c:147: warning: implicit declaration of function `recv'

I don't see these with gcc 3.3.4 and glibc 2.3.4, but man pages for
recv,socket,bind are indeed pointing to the two header files you
mentioned, so I added them to devel branch.