Basic Q's re wpa_supplicant

Morgan Read mstuff
Mon Aug 30 08:56:55 PDT 2004

Had assumed the "ias_quirk" I was speaking of referred to issues
referred to at "17 May 2004" here: <http://open1x.sourceforge.net/>

But, on looking for more info for you I realize it may be specific to my
sight as the only ref on google is to (final) comment re "broken IAS" at
"Revision 1.23" here:
<http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/open1x/xsupplicant/src/eap_types/mschapv2/eapmschapv2.c>
from a colleague at my sight (Uni of Auckland).

Fingers crossed.
Regards,
Morgan.

--