WPA_Supplicant Looping when authenticated (EAP_PEAP) &

Normax jtnormax
Fri Apr 30 04:19:20 PDT 2004

On Thursday 29 April 2004 23:51, you wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 07:57:15PM -0700, Jouni Malinen wrote:
> > Could you please try changing wpa_supplicant to send an older version
> > number by modifying wpa_supplicant/wpa.h:
> >
> > change
> >
> > #define EAPOL_VERSION 2

> > #define EAPOL_VERSION 1
>
> Actually, I ended up making this configurable and changed the default to
> be 1. In other words, the current CVS snapshot should work with the AP
> you were using even without this change in wpa.h.

Works GREAT!!! with PEAP(mschapv2)... I will test EAP-TLS later. Amazing what
a small (seemingly) change was needed. If testing works out, more Linux
clients for me. Also I think this change was also needed for my D-Link 624
AP.  More tests later.

Thanks for all the great work !

Normax