Bridging HostAP connections

Ryan Verner xfesty
Fri Apr 9 05:49:43 PDT 2004

Howdy,

Is it possible to bridge two HostAP connections to make one single
faster connection?  My understanding is to do something like this, the
driver itself needs to support such things (somebody else I've been
talking to claims any driver/card can do this, regardless of maturity).

We're looking at expanding some long distance point->point links
(HostAP each side) with more bandwidth; we've pretty much tweaked and
maxed out the connection as it is (650kb/sec).  Any ideas how this
could be achievable?

Thanks,

Signature space for rent.