Increasing intersil prism2+ based card power (fwd)

James B. Hiller jhiller
Wed Oct 15 20:31:11 PDT 2003

Hi.

Sorry to repeat this message, but this was asked the other day, and
no one has bitten on it.  Am also interested in finding out the
answers to the questions posed below, if someone can address them.

thx,
jbh