DWL 520 on debian problem : be carefull with new d-link dwl-520 cards!!!

Valdemaras Pipiras varas
Wed Oct 8 22:53:59 PDT 2003

I solved the problem if it is possible to say so:)
My D-Link DWL 520 are version D1 and they have another chipset, not Intersil Prism.

So be carefull with new D-link DWL 520 cards, as it was writen earlier in this mailing
list, version C and now version D have other chipset (not Intersil Prism2.x/3). So they
are not supported by hostap.

More info on how recognize old and new cards - http://support.dlink.com/products/